We provide a full spectrum of surgical services and compassionate support for you and your family. We offer the special focus on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, giving out the highest caliber of surgical care for patients requiring bone grafts, implant placements and treatments for diseases and injuries to the teeth, jaws, mouth, bones and facial structures.
Oral maxillofacial surgery deals with:
- Evaluation, formulation of a treatment course and placement of dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Surgically reconstruction of inadequate bone structure in the jaw area.
- Treating injuries to the face, jaws, teeth and mouth.
- Treating head and neck trauma.
- Diagnosing and treating facial pain, oral cancer and other diseases in the maxillofacial region.
- Performing corrective jaw surgery for patients with cleft lip and palate, and other congenital defects.
- Diagnosing and surgically treating sleep apnea.
- Performing Temporomandibular joint surgery (TMJ) for correcting malfunctions of the joint and treating TMJ-induced facial pain.
- Performing facial cosmetic procedures to enhance facial appearance and function.